Friday, July 3, 2009

Unlucky week

This week maybe the first week of semester 2 but there are many unlucky things that happend... I am so scared alrd.

Monday: Something just made me think of 1 really important thing. Everything in my mind was all about Heather and Mel. I dunno why... What if I have to break my friendship with Heather? Does that also mean I have to break my friendship with Mel? Questions like this kept spinning in my head. Can anyone help me? I suddenly miss the both of them so much... I really feel like crying! I really need someone to talk to!

Tuesday: Karimun trip cancelled... H1N1 spreading really fast. Questions still in my head. Ms. Lee did Sec 2 revision with us. Can't really remember much things.

Wednesday: Saw Kuan Ee and suddenly forgot his name ( I am NOT trying to be paranoid). I think I really need to call someone, just anyone. Took Liang Wei's library books on Survival ( as if I am boy) and North Korea ( as if I am interested in that fat President) for dunno what reason.

Thursday: Changed seats today... Seatting with Liang Wei ( again), Perry, Jing Na and Yollanda. I pushed my own chair down and almost drove Mr Elkan crazy during CME.

Friday: Had a long chat with Aqidah but forgot about Eileen ( oopppsss... sorrry).

Have to get Qian Wei Jie's hp no.

Mood: Can't you tell.
Song: 最幸福的事 by 梁文音 ( Rachel Liang)

No comments: