Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What a crazy holiday!

Ok. This maybe the 3rd week of my November holiday but I have getting into a whole lot of trouble lately. Here's the list.
  • Got a scolding from my dad after he came back from China because of my sprained ankle.
  • I slept in front of Prof. Low during my appointment with her.
  • Heather suddenly said KJ in front of my mom.
  • Got another scolding from my dad because of KJ ( since when he got into the picture?)
  • Almost felt like slapping John in front of Aunty Jenny when he started talking about results.
  • Shi En sensed something fishy between KJ and me.
  • KJ almost gave me a heart attack when he turned on the loudspeaker.
  • KJ gave me another heart attack when he said something.
  • Amanda got a scolding from YS because of me ( still feeling bad about this).
  • Gillian saw my blog ( GASP!!!!).

The list is longer than this actually. Anyways, can't wait to go to Cinemas with Shi En to watch 2012 tomorrow. Hmmm..... Maybe I have to get myself mentally ready for the year. Heard that even the Mount Everest will be flooded. How true is that? DUN EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT!

No comments: