Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What a boring day!!!

Today STINKS!!!! Firstly, Shi En and Grace cancelled their appointment without telling me. Then Shi En texted me to say that she cannot make it when I was on the way to the meeting place!!! GOSH... This really made me mad at her. Why can't she told me earlier? Instead, I went to Causeway Point for my lunch and my job hunt. The result of the job hunt? It wasn't so good. The manager from Gift A Name thinks I am lying about my age. Even though I got a job hunt experince, I am still mad at Shi En ( even though I told her never mind, it's ok) for betraying ( is this the right word?) me. I could made other plans like watching Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale (pls corret me if I seplt it wrongly) with John! I also can't log in to facebook. TODAY TOTALLY STINKS!!!!

No comments: