Friday, May 29, 2009

THE HOILDAYS ARE HERE vs report book collection day

Today is the last day of Term 2 and the start of the hoildays.... YIPPPPEEEEE!!!! Anyways, Miss. Lee gave the whole class some prizes especially the contestants of the " Class Got Talent" (including me of course). When Miss Lee announced to the class that she is going to give out the " Most Courageous Person" prize, Lina immediately said my name. When I went to throw my chcocolate wrapper, I found that the eyes of my classmates were on me ( creepy). Miss Lee then gave me a whole of Mentos (hahaha). Then, when I received my report slip, I was kind of disappointed with my results. I VALUED-MISUS!!!! GASP!!! I have 1A, 2Bs, 4Cs and 1E. I am the 37th in class with a percentage of 55%. I AM DOOMED 1! Another BAD NEWS!!!! Mr. Goh Chin En( aka Chicken or Kentuckey Fried Chicken) joined the CF. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! HELP MEEEEE!!!! This can't be good. Ok.... If Chicken dares to bully me in the CCA, I am going to tell Daniel, Benson, Eileen, Mdm Foon and Uncle Oilver.... Wait..... Maybe telling Mdm Foon and Uncle Oilver is NOT a good idea because they MAY talk about how God forgive people for their sins and the WORST PART IS forgive him.... When I forgive him, it will be when pigs fly!!! Why did I said that? Simply because I can't forgive him the way he treat me, called me names like Okemei, Pai Ka, huntu ( malay word for ghost) and he accussed me of scolding Darren Goh ( aka 暴牙)vugular language which wasn't true. SORRY CHICKEN. IF YOU DARE TO OFFEND ME AGAIN, THIS GIRL IS SOOOO GOING TO GIVE YOU A FREE TICKET TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEAVEN? DREAM ON!!!!! GOING TO HELL CHICKEN!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the ending story is funny