Monday, June 1, 2009

1st day of June Hoildays

My June Hoildays started off with a not so boring start.... Yesterday, I went to Causeway Point with Mummy and we planned to eat at Pastamania. Unfortunately, the bus met with an accident and Pastamania had a long queue and therefore, we went to eat at Ajisen Ramen. Then, we went to Popular/ CD Rama and I saw Claire Kuo's 3rd album, 在树上唱歌 and Sodagreen's new album, 春日光. Mummy then told me that I only can buy one album and I was in a "deliema". But in the end, I bought the Sodagreen album and my gosh.... 青峰 dyed his hair PINK!!! A little unusual for a boy. 小威 has lost some weight. 家凯 looks like 周董 ( hahaha). Then we went to NUTC Fairprice to buy a new soap for Papa but left because the shops are going to close. Taped 百万大歌星.

Today: Woke up at 9.30am and recevied a call from Shi En after brushing my teeth. Then, I did a Chinese Compo. Ate Mee Tai Mak for lunch. After that, I did one English Compo and a compre... Received a call from Andrea while packing the bed and then called Amanda... At 5.30pm, Papa and I went to the playground to exercise and then we came up and I began watching 百万大歌星. Really like the part when they called 钟欣凌 and 张智成歌坛情侣. Haha... Who asked them to wear the same clothes... 威力,小西瓜 and 丁丁 are sooo playful. 小燕姐's sudden appearance is the funniest..... Hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U type in Yellow how can people see .....?

Anonymous said...

nice story and my blog you want to view is angel023.blogspot.com tag before you leave