Friday, December 4, 2009

Ignite Youth Camp Day 1

GREAT!!! I got a scolding from Daddy even before going to school. I dun even think I should deserve a scolding because a lot of people were late ( Perry for example). Met Heather and Eileen in school. I was in Group 8 with Makan, Dan, Pearlyn, Perry, Zoel, Zhang Teng and Eileen but was a little disappointed that Heather was in Group 1 with Marcus and Shi Yong. I tried to beg Sophia to transfer Heather to group 8 . It failed. But she reassured me that Heather can sleep with us ( Eileen and me). After having an Ice-Breaking session, we decided the name of our group ( Monkeys N Co a.k.a Monkeys) and did up our cheer. We then had our Amazing Race in the school. Boy! We had a diificulty finding Game Masters Zhang Teng( we forced him for 2 stars) and Sinong. Then, we went to Causeway Point to have lunch and continued our journey to Dairy Farm MOE Campsite. I sat with Heather on the bus and Marcus used up my first pack of tissue, that's when I found out that my name tag was at the back. We arrived at the campsite for a debrief and we showered and unpack to get ready for dinner and service at the Savalation Army. Nicholas ( Game commandant) did the Sorry Sorry dance.

No comments: