Friday, December 4, 2009

Ignite Youth Camp

Hey hey my friends! How have you girls been? So sorry for not posting any posts for a LONG time because I have been busy with loads of things. Attending the Ignite Youth Camp organised by the Light Of Christ Church Woodlands ( the church near Christ Church Secondary School) and the Christian Fellowship group from 30th Novemeber to 3rd December was one of them. That was one of the things I have been looking forward to as it also means a few days off without A Maths and Chinese ( HURRAY!). I only invited Heather for the camp because Andrea and Amanda HATE camps, Anne was REALLY and Shi En didn't reply to the SMS I sent her. Anyways, Heather was really excited about meeting Eileen even before the camp. Ignite Youth Camp is the best camp I have ever attended.

Why? These are the reasons:
  1. They were NOT run by teachers and camp instructors but were run by the church members and the CF committee members.
  2. Kin Peng ( the camp commandant) lost his voice so he cannot shout at us or bully us.
  3. This is the 1st time David Earnest didn't bully me or treat me like dirt ever since 1st Janaury 2007 ( YEA!!!!)
  4. We got to say grace in a Superman pose before breakfast ( Hahaha. OMG)
  5. I got to meet the seniors of Christ Church Secondary School
  6. We got to gossip about the teachers.

No comments: