Friday, October 24, 2008

Help!!!!

Correction. Could things get any worse? Today, I was late for the meeting with Aqidah ( or maybe she is early?) and she told me she saw Fayth and Jolynn and they pointed their middle finger at her. I was soooooooooooooooooo pissed off when I heard that! I won't let them bully my friend and I also heard that they are going to the Express Stream. It can't be true. They are a group of traitors who hurt my feelings a year ago! It is really very hard to forgive and forget how they and their group of friends treated me last year. I was a loner in class and when I need help, they were nowhere to be found. I HATE THEM! I hope that I won't be in the same class as them. I would rather DIE!!!! I want to be in the same class as Li Wen!


The 3 not-so-bad things that happened today are:
Saw Hui Min on the way to Causeway Point
Bumping into the most irritating boy in class (Haikal) in Popular/CD Rama
Met Hui Wen ( the prettiest girl in Christ Church Secondary School) on the way out of the cinema
Saw Joycelyn in the library

No comments: