Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Today, I went to Causeway point with Aqidah to watch the coolest moive in the world, High School Musical 3: Senior Year. It's the Wildcats' last year (a.k.a Senior Year) at East High and all of them are supposed to put up a musical about their schooling life in East High. They also face a dilemma of which college to go to after their Graduation Day in the school. Troy ( Zac Efron) and Gabriella ( Vaness Hudgens) will also have to face the fact that they will have to be separated while going to different colleges. Will they be together as one? You have to watch the moive to find out for yourselves. Includes 10 new original songs and We're all in this together. Oh My Gosh, Zac Efron is sooooooooooooo CUTE and HOT! I can't believe that this is the last installment for the High School Musical moive! So sad Eileen and Cherie ( Eileen's sister) didn't come to the show with both of us ( Aqidah and me). This is almost my best day out with my friend ever!

1 comment:

loweyinyi said...

cool
u actually went 2 watch the bit hit of all
L.U.C.K.Y
that is wad i call special great o!!
Zacy is so mega super hot man
gd 4 u girlfriend