Thursday, October 23, 2008

What Time Is It?

Yes! Today is the last day of school and all of us are very happy because the holidays are coming. Guess what, I got laterally promoted to Secondary 3 Express stream! Could life get any better? But the sad thing is that I will be leaving Eileen, Aqidah and Phuong Thao. What will I do without having the 3 of them in the same class as me? 3 of them are almost like my guradian angel! My parents assured me that I will make new friends next year and hopefully, I can find a really close friend just like Eileen but I don't know. Hopefully, I will be in the same class as Li Wen. Eileen assured me that she will stand by me whenever I need help. Just give her a call and she will be there. I will miss all my really good friends in Secondary 2N8A. The teachers told me that I have to work really hard especially in my English.

No comments: