Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Phuong Thao!!


Hey Phuong Thao,

Wishing you a very happy sweet 16th birthday from the bottom of my heart. Hope you had a great time just now at Bugis Junction. I had a great time too. But I dunno about Aqidah. Love your hairstyle girlfriend!!! Anyways, thanks for asking me out and paying for my dinner just now. You must feel very bad for not celebrating your birthday back in Vietnam with your family. I also hope that you won't get any scolding from your guardian went you reach your hostel. When Cherry called me on my hp and asked whether she could talk to you, I was kind of worried about later. I hope that you have a fun time with your hostel friends later and hope that you will like my present. Last but not least, I still want to wish you a Happy Birthday ( Again... Yeah yeah yeah) and a Happy Valentines' Day.

May your wishes come true on this special day.

May God bless you,
Shi Min ( Secondary 3E4) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG bestie #2 we NEED to go to Heather's place for a sleepover during the Oct hols! Sorry I won't be free much in the first part. Heather says we can bake stuff! :D Talk soon yeah.(: