Friday, February 27, 2009

Blackie Friday

I am so unlucky today. First, I woke up late so I had breakfast on the 912 bus and reached the interchange at about 6.55am. I could not get up the first 901 bus ( obviously) and took the second 901 bus but it arrived at 7.35am because there was a bus accident near Si Ling Primary School ( my graduation school). Mummy was furious when the bus arrived ( duh...). When I reached school and the teacher demanded for a reason why all of us were late. What's worse was the teacher didn't believe us but didn't give us dentention ( lucky sia). Ms. Foo then gave us a lecture on punctality ( boring). Paterlin, Mei Ting and Michelle were also late. My obessed wushu partner thought I was absent. Mdm Heryani announced to the class that she was 5 weeks pregnant ( accident) but have to abort the baby because of the strong medicine to stop her acne breakout. E Maths test was easy and I was acting like a Mad Hatter during Recess time (according to Li Wen). Aqidah told me that a 912 bus knocked down a Si Ling Primary School boy and Darren Sim broke his leg and he is in NUH. Such a pity because he's the fastest runner in the Power team ( I can't believe I just said that). Oh yeah. Aqidah quarrelled with Liang Wei today because of their birthdays ( Liang Wei's birthday is on the 17th October while Aqidah's birthday is on the 18th October)... Sighzzzz( again)

No comments: