Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sigh....

Monday: Reached school at 8.10am today to be early for the Councillors Meeting today. Everyone except Mr. Hu noticed me. Phew!!! Had an E Mtahs Assessment Test today and I passed! I am super careless or else I should have scored full marks. I asked Yong Teck to accompany me to Aqidah's class ( 3N6A) to collect my books in case she did not. Fortunetaly, she remembered and she accompanied me back to my class. But she forgot about the A Maths Notebook. Almost died because Mr. Kang is going to check it during A Maths class. It was E Maths lesson when Liang Wei brought out all his exercise books and he reminded me that I lend him my A Maths Notebook to copy over the weekend but he haven't finish copying. Phew~~~~!!!!

Tuesday: Mr Hu didn't bring us for P.E today but it was Speedy ( my Sec 1 camp instructor). Yeah!!! He has pretty good memory to remember my name. Benjiamin broke his toe ( same incident when Mel broke her toe) and Hong Hao forgot to bring his P.E. attire. Speedy also told us about history while the rest were under the Austrailian teachers.

Wednesday: Ms Uma asked for our Physics book. Gasp!!! It was in the locker. Lina and I went up to Aqidah's class to take the key. When I went back to class, Ms Uma was sharing ( or cracking jokes) her diving experince and experince with other inconsiderate divers from other boats. So much for a greeny Physics teacher.

Thursday: Boringgg....

Friday: Worst... Eileen and class went to Karimun...

Saturday: Went to British Council for my English tuition. Rushing to do my homework and did revision for the couple of pop quiz coming up the next week... Almost died. Hey Shi Min, this is life in the Express Class but the best thing is that even Oscar is not your friend anymore, he doesn't bully you right? Everyone's helpful.

No comments: