Friday, June 5, 2009

CF's Amazing Grace VS NRIC Registration

Gosh.... I was super busy today... When I reached school, I went to pick up my ID photo from the general office and boy, I look sooooooooooo ugly in the picture!!! Luckily, I used my other ID photo for my IC. I went for the Amazing Grace briefing and then followed my teammates to the 1st station which was at the back track. Recevied a SMS from Liang Wei saying that there was a long queue for the NRIC registration. Ran to the Drama Room and queued up with Hong Ying and we had to queue up for almost 1 hr for the registration. During the registration, Hong Ying forgot to top up his $10 and lent him the money. After the registration, I dirtied one of the keys of my hp while waiting for my team to come back from the race. After everything, Eileen, Angela and I went to the Woodlands Library and then we went to have lunch at MacDonalds' and Mummy found me there. Angela had a shock when Mummy suddenly 'popped out'. Haha!!! But someone stole Angela's pocket money....

No comments: