Friday, June 12, 2009

Playmax @ St. Andrew's Catherdal

Today, I went back to school because Mdm Foon organised a trip for the CF members to go to Playmax@ St. Andrew's Catherdal. I dun really know what is the real objective of the trip but I think it is a way to tell us that we have to do our best in everything we do. We also had games and Sarah ( our group's play host) went crazy. We also took a lot of pictures before going to the StageMax and guess what.... Oilver Ong was there!!! She is prettier in real life than in the newspaper and she sang an English song " Move Along" even though Eileen and I expected her to sing 如燕 and she also assured the audience that her album will be coming out soon. The event was exciting and I have new Phobia. It's not the Jumping and the IQ games... I am scared of Mikes... You know those things the reporters use to interview people and whenever a reporter put her mike near to me, I will run away...

No comments: