Thursday, November 27, 2008

Scream

Mood: Grumpy
Song: Scream by Zac Efron

Saturday: Received a call from Da Gu Gu in America. Shocked ( Talk about the price for making overseas calls). Asked me about the operation and told me to get the gift from Er Gu Gu. We talked for about 4 mintues, she promised to give me the Hello Kitty Table Lamp when she come back to Singapore for a visit ( during CNY or Christmas?). Asked for Willet Kor Kor but he did not come to answer the phone. Must be studying for the upcoming Final-Year Exams. Good Luck Kor! Dai Yee Ma came for a surprise visit. Shocked ( again).

Sunday: Told Dad that I don't want to appeal. Quarelled with him on whether to appeal for Geogarphy or stay with History. Insisted that I called Phlio Kor Kor the next day for some advice. But Mummy had no objections about me taking History.

Monday: Quarelled with Dad over the subjects again before Mummy came back with our dinner. Received my Christmas present from my parents and an Edusave Scholarship letter from the Ministry Of Education ( MOE). I am the top 10% in the Marsiling District and asked me to go for the Ceremony on 28th December to receive my prize ( maybe S$300). Er Gu Gu, Xiao Gu Gu, Gu Zhang and Da Bo Bo ( I thought he won't visit me) came when I was going to finish my dinner. Er Gu Gu brought cakes, fruits and presents ( including the one from Da Gu Gu). Told them ( Er Gu Gu and Xiao Gu Gu) that I had a fight with Dad over the subjects ( what's the point?). Said a prayer before they leave.

Tuesday: Asked Mummy to call Miss Sharifah about the Application Form. Mummy talked to dad and he finally agreed to let me take History. Hooray! Dai Yee Ma came to babysit me. Had udon for lunch. It cost about S$3.50, talk about serious economic crsis in Singapore!

Wednesday: San Shu Shu did not come to repair computer.... Sigh Don't want to appeal.

Thursday ( Today): Did quite a fair bit of English and Maths revision. Dad's busy. Therefore, San Shu Shu did not come to repair PC.... AGRUAAAHHHH!!

Can't wait to change my cast to a lighter one!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


3 comments:

B4mb00 stick said...

LOL, yout post is quite long eh

Hello. said...

Hey hello Shimin! :D

Shi Min said...

Hey Guys! Miss you