Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boring day

Today is sort of a boring day with dad blabbering about having to do homework next week (thanks to Kou Mo's big mouth). Since today is also the PSLE ( a.k.a Primary School Leaving Exammination) results day, called my two beloved besties, Anne and Heather ( Not Eileen and Aqidah), to ask about their brothers results. Felt a little sorry for them cause they cannot go to the school of their own choice. Also e-mailed Melissa about the future (boring topic) , it's a miracle she didn't scold me in the e-mail. Never read any books today as my butt is stuck on the wheelchair. Listened to my MP3 for the whole day ( plus a little TV watching which my aunt adviced me to cut down on). Can't believe that the streaming results will be out tomorrow!!! Help!!

No comments: