Friday, November 21, 2008

WHOOPE!!!

Mood: Normal
Song: Hot N Cold By Katy Perry ( recommended by Melissa).

Went to the chr website just now to see my streaming results and there is one good news and five veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad news.

Good news:
Went to the 2nd best class in the Express level ( a.k.a the class of my choice), 3E4. WHOOPPPEE!!!

Bad News:
1. They offered me with the wrong subject combinaton [ English, Chinese, Maths ( A Maths, E Maths), Science ( Chemistry, Physics), Elective History ( aka Social Studies with History) and D & T ] when I chose a different one [ English, Chinese, Maths ( A Maths,E Maths), Science ( Chemistry, Physics), Elective Geography ( aka Social Studies with Geography) and D & T ].

2. Li Wen is not in the same class as me!! ( She's in 3E1)

3. I am in the same class as Jolynn, Wan Heng ( aka the snobbish girls), Justin, Perry ( Ok, I have to admit, he's not a bad news except for his talkative mouth). Lucky Me!

4. I don't know anyone ( except Jolynn, Wan Heng, Justin and Perry) in the class. Lucky Me ( again).

5. Will I be a loner in the class?

If I stop posting entries on iloveglittergirls.blogspot.com, call the funeral palour.( Just kidding)

1 comment:

Dark Angel said...

Shi min you can go and ask for changing subject ah. Better go to change on wednesday(i think is last day) and download the form lah.