Friday, November 28, 2008

I can walk?

Mood: Upset
Song: Big Big World by Emilia

Can't believe I woke up at 8.50am today. Went to the hospital to see the doctor and to change my cast to a lighter one. The doctor of the day wasn't Prof Lee as he was on leave. When I saw my wounds, I screamed and fainted in the Plaster Room ( don't ask). Almost tore the hospital towel into half when I heard the sawing sound of the machine ( scarey). I was shocked when I heard that I could start to walk already. What's worse that I saw a button sowed to the ankles of both of my legs. ARUGAAAHHHH!! The doctor say is to protect the tendancy ( Huh????). After follow-up at NUH ( National University Hospital), we went to eat dinner at a Japanese Resturant at Jurong Point. Food: A Lot, Good. Service: Ok ok. We were fool already before we could eat all the food in the resturant. Mummy was kind of grumpy when the Ice-Cream machine is out of order. I was upset when I saw a lot of fresh seafood on display. It's soooooooooooo tortureous to sit beside Dad during dinner! He was munching away all the seafood ( Crabs, shells, prawn, etc.) and I was staring at him all the time and he didn't even notice!!

No comments: