Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy

I am feeling quite ok today. Li Wen came for lunch and she accompanied me until 5.30pm. We ate lunch, talked about the Taiwanese Idol drama showing on Channel U and other personnel things, looked at the textbooks for next year, watch Kung Fu Panda and played Monopoly. I spent a lot of time imitating Rainie Yang's accent and voice in the idol drama. Haha. I am just glad that Li Wen can accompany me for the afternoon. I hope Charmaine can come but she said she have something on. I miss her. Called Heather about the Bintan trip and she have fun. Just glad to hear that, Heather! Promised Heather that I will go online on Windows Live Messenger tomorrow. Yepps! I am currently using my dad's laptop to surf the net ( he allowed me). I am currently listening to Cheetah Love by The Cheetah Girls

1 comment:

B4mb00 stick said...

yoh, yeahh, really enjoyed myself that day. the kung panda was so hilarious right??? haha. miss ya
<33