Saturday, December 13, 2008

My dairy 2

Woke up at 10am today and had home made cheese cake for breakfast. Then I recevied a call from my nanny ( Po Po) , informing me that they will be visiting at 1.30pm. Watched Hot Shot on Channel 56 and 3 epsiodes of The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody on Disney Channel before having lunch. Po Po and Gong Gong came after lunch and brought some of my favourite dishes and bought grapes for me. I can't believe that Gong Gong is 80 years old but he still looks soo fit. They left about 3pm and I have enough time to prepare for my Science tuition ( the teacher was late). The teacher arrived about 4.10pm and the tuition ended at 5.40pm. Went through the Secondary 2 textbook and the 1st chapter of the Chemistry textbook. Homework for the day: Exercise 1 ( even the challenging question) of the Chemistry textbook. Do it on foolscap paper. Due next Saturday. I think I will start doing the homework tomorrow. Anyway next week's lesson, we are starting on Physics. Felt very tired towards the end of the lesson. Sigh sigh sigh....

1 comment:

Dark Angel said...

shi min in cf can u join ava please!!!!! i am the only one in the group and ramsey going to bully me ahhh. can join together with me pls??