Monday, December 1, 2008

Huh?

Mood: Normal
Song: Cinderella from the Cheetah Girls

Sunday: Woke up pretty late. Received a SMS from Heather, informing me that she will be away for a trip to Bintan at 9 am and will be back on Friday evening. Sent another SMS to Charmaine to wish her a Happy Belated Birthday since I did not wish her the day before. Read book, listend to my MP3 player.... Just nothing out of the odinary.

Monday ( Today): Can't believe Dad woke me up at 8.30am because of his busy work schedule. Did quite a fair bit of Maths Revision and I read 2 chapters of the Maths study guide. Read the papers and nothing really interesting except the report on the Singaporean victim who died from the terrorist attacks in India ( I forgot which part of India). Watched a couple of TV shows before Dad came back with my lunch ( Chicken Rice). Sigh... So bored......

No comments: