Thursday, December 18, 2008

URAGHHHHH!!!!

Ok, I had it with Dad's mood swings already! Today, when I was talking to Andrea on the phone, he asked me to hang up. When I hang up the phone, he started blaming me on everything like I don't want to walk and household stuff. The worse thing is he called me a deaf and scolded me vurglarites!!!~ The fact is not that I don't want to walk but I need some support cause my legs are weak and he is busy!!! What the hell!!! He also blame me for the problems he is facing at work. I was on the verge of killing him during lunch. Sometimes, I wonder why I said yes to the operation and if I said no, maybe he won't treat me like this. I haven't talk to him for almost 8 hours.... I HATE HIM!!! P.S. I did finish my Chemistry homework already....

1 comment:

loweyinyi said...

hi,heather here
easy for you to say abt these.
getting back together?
i mean ur dad and you.
must be hard.