Friday, January 2, 2009

The 1st day in Class 3E4

Can't believe that today is my first day in Secondary 3 and I have to sit on a wheelchair. I also saw all the boys in long pants and the feeling was soooo weird. Weird is the word for describing my feelings when Dad wheeled me in the class... Lucky for me, the boys in Class 3E4 are not so nautorious like the boys in Sec 1N6A and Sec 2N8A plus the class is more quiet. There are 23 girls and 20 boys. Almost fainted when I saw Wan Heng and Jolynn ( well, for Jolynn, not really. But for Wan Heng, looking at her size and her features, it makes me want to puke). The boys are also quite helpful for wheeling me outside the classroom and wheeling me back to the classroom after recess. Eileen, Aqidah and Phuong Thao waited for me outside the classroom and we went for recess togother.... Wow, I DO miss them a lot... Can't wait for my second day in school....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg thank goodness!! Heather and I are doing ok...We should meet up soon!~ Bestie #2