Friday, January 23, 2009

What a boring week!!!

Hey girls, it has been a while when I post the last blog entry. Latest news on my leg. I am going to school using a walking frame. It's has been a boring ( and embarassing) week for me. Update on my new Pricinipal, Mrs Yeo. She's almost the woman version of my dad and another human version of a tape recorder. Daniel and I almost fell asleep during one of her daily lectures. She also raise standards for all the subjects, class attendance and CCA attendance ( from 75% to 90%). Translations for CCA attendance part: Everyone MUST have a CCA. I hate to admit but I miss Mr. Ang ( a lot). I accidentally cut ( saw?) my left hand during D and T workshop class. Aqidah told me that 3N6A changed sitting positions and she's sitting with Asirel while Phuong Thao is sitting with David ( Poor Phuong Thao bullied by David). What's worse was Phuong Thao driving Eileen, Aqidah and me crazy with her fortune telling skills. Like, my studies will be good but I won't be rich and my future husband is the boy sitting beside me ( Liang Wei? Yucks). I should have knock her head because Liang Wei is just a normal classmate and he's good for a friend only. There's a lot of homework for the CNY ( Chinese New Year) holidays and I promised my parents that I am going to finish my homework before the CNY. Our class won the first prize for the CNY class decoration and I laughed loudly at Wei Chon's new hairstyle ( that's super embarrassing and bad for me to do that). Jerome, Cynthia, Benjamin, Zoel and Liang Wei looked like as if I gone mad ( which is true) and if I laugh louder, they are going to wheel me to the hospital ( the fact that Jerome brought his pencil case instead of a book it's more embarassing.)

No comments: