Friday, January 9, 2009

The 1st week in Secondary 3E4

The 1st week of Year 2009 is coming to the end already. I just can't believe it... It has been a rather tiring week for me. My classmates ( except Wan Heng) are quite nice. Benjamin has been wheeling me back to the class everyday after morning assembly and Jolynn VOLUNTEERED to be my buddy sister. Her job is to wheel me to the toilet cubical when I need it ( like Liang Wei always says, Toilet IC) and I think she's initative and pretty nice to volunteer herself. I still don't dare to update Aqidah on that ( dun ask, click on the older posts and you will know) or else I will be dead. Liang wei and Oscar has been wheeling me to classes and recess and to the Security Post to wait for Dad. Mummy thinks Oscar ( well, he is a BB boy) is quite a nice boy because when he saw Mummy coming to the class with the wheelchair, he standed up and help. When I went for Christian Fellowship meeting today, Mdm Foon was surprised that I came for the meeting ( Eileen and Benson wheeled me) and a lot of the members ( mostly girls, seniors and juniors) asked me what happend ( I guess they thought I broke my legs during the holidays). When I told them, they wished me all the best and have a speedy recovery.

2 comments:

Hello. said...

SHIMIN!!!!!!!!! Haha recover soon!!! :D

B4mb00 stick said...

enleisyohyoh :D
always saw you looking so moody during morning assembly. SMILE ;D


liwen-n