Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Hey girlfriends, wishing you a very Happy New Year as we welcome the Year of the Ox. I am expecting less angbaos this year because pf the Economic Crsis all around the world right now.

Sunday: Rushing to finish my holiday homework by evening. Since Da Bo Bo's family won't be there ( he's leaving for China and will be back on Chu Wu), Mummy cooked a lot of dishes ( Raw Fish, popiah and sweet and sour prawns) for the Lee family. Spent most of my time watching movies, chatting with my cousins about the updates of our lives and feeling giddy ( call me if you want to know).

Monday: Woke up at 9am and got ready to go to Si Shu Shu's house, but San Shu Shu's family was not there. Asked Bernice Jie Jie for the " Sing To The Dawn" book ( I have been wanting to read it). Watched Ip Man after lunch. Nice moive though. Fitted into my cousins' conversations like driving and sorts. James Kor Kor cracked a silly joke that almost made me chocked on my food. After that, we went to the Chruch and prayed to Mummy's auntie and uncle. Traffic jam and Dad met his old friend. We went to Chu Yi's house and then left for Paul kor kor's house. I saw how cute Evan was and address his mom ( which is also Paul kor kor's wife) wrongly (OPPSSS!!!) and luckily she don't mind. Phew!!! Ate my dinner there.

Tuesday: Woke up at 8am and went to Kou Fu's house. Saw how Kou Fu fed Tuck Seng Kor kor's pet bird's and fishes. He also told me a little of the behavioural habits of birds. We then left for Po Po's ( my nanny) house for lunch and saw Yi Fei ( Po Po's grandson). Caught up with my childhood friends and watched Ip Man ( again). Didn't know Gong Gong is a big fan of Ip Man ( a little weird for an 80 year old). Rushed home so that my relatives from Dad's side can come. They were late for an hour! Absentees: James kor kor and dad and Si Shu Shu's family. Took a lot of photos. Haha!!

Wednesday: Can't believe that the holidays are over. Wished most of my schoolmates happy new year. Wished Cherry in cantonese. Had a big headache during DnT. Dad's old friend came for visiting when I was doing my revision and gave me an angbao.

Thursday: Had a couple of tests and it was lucky for Liang Wei to come down with a high fever. Kept the worksheets for him.

Friday ( Today): Didn't use the walking frame today. Went to the hospital after school to see Prof. Lee. He recommend me to wear the ankle guard to reduce my swollen legs and also recommend me to continue with Physical Therapy. I also found out that they change therapist and the usual physical therapist wasn't there anymore. I hope that the new physical therapist is a female. I think Eileen is mad at me for not attending CF ( Christian Fellowship).

No comments: