Friday, March 6, 2009

E- Learning Day

Yes!!! Today is E-Learning day so we don't need to go to school. Woke up at 8.30am because Dad's Tv programme is waking me up. Had pinapple tarts and Strawberry Milk for breakfast. Yummy. After washing up, I went online to go to asknlearn website ( www.asknlearn.com/secondary) when I receviced a call from Eileen, asking me whether I can log on to the website or not. Adiqah, Eileen, Li Wen and Liang Wei cannot log on. Geeezzzz.... Downloaded all my work and browse the web for a little while before going to Youtube and watch S Club Party Music Video ( S Club 7) and Fly On the Wall Music Video ( yep. It's by that racist Miley Cyrus. Yucks.). Did some of my Chem homework before lunch and watch a little bit of Tv on Channel 56 ( They Kiss again by Airel Lin, Joe Cheng, Jiro Wang, Aaron Yan and Wang Zi). Continued with my Chem homework and did my E Maths and A Maths homework... Boy! It was really tiring. Did Jie's physics homework and tried thinking of the solutions to the Algebra Revision ( E Maths) and Surbs Revision ( A Maths) worksheets. Thinking of A Maths nearly killed me..... I plan to wake up at 8.00am tomorrow to do my Social Studies worksheet, 作文,报章报导, Jie's Chem homework, Algebra Revision worksheet and Surbs worksheet. I will try to do all that before English tuition for Bristish Council. Then revise for the upcoming tests next week. Woot!!! Busy day for me huh?

No comments: