Saturday, March 14, 2009

End Of 1st School Term

Wow!!! Just can't believe that this is the March holidays already! Time really flies... Receviced my report book. I am just glad that I value added my M.S.G but I am also sad that I failed Combined Science, ( D7) DnT and A Maths ( Both E8). Chung Hang and Raziq ( actually I asked Raziq first) asked me about my positioning in class ( dun ask). I dunno why Chung Hang asked me instead of Jolynn and Wan Heng first since they sit nearer to him in class. Asked him that and he said that I looked like the hard working type ( Huh???). Anyways, my parents are just happy that I vaule added my results ( I got 5.1 instead of 5.2) and encouraged me to try harder next harder. I went to Causeway Point after school with Adiqah and Eileen and Eileen told me Kuan Ee failed Chinese ( No reaction from me). We went to have lunch at the Civics Centre Macdonald branch and then we went to the library. We told each other about the things that happend in class and took a peak at each other's new timetable on the way. We also went to Popular and met Adiqah's mom and we went home together. Phewwww!!!

No comments: