Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March holidays' dairy

Today is the 3rd day of the March holidays. Time really flies. I had A Maths and Chemistry remedial on Monday and Tuesday but I was free today. I woke up at 9.00 this morning and started doing my holiday homework before Jie came. She explained the aim of my project work to me and encouraged me to do harder for my Combined Science. After tuition, I took a hour's nap and when I woke up, I played a game of Shokdu with Dad. We did my A Maths homework after that ( Yucks). Dad went for his swim after that but I continued with more games of Shoukdu when Shu Po called... Scared me sia....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you can make it look nicer adding tag boards and the links but anyway it was very well written

Anonymous said...

I can go to help.blogger.com if you don't know how to do