Saturday, March 21, 2009

End Of The March Holidays

OMG!!! Today is the last day of the March Holidays. Lucky, today have no British Council tuition, so I woke up at 9.00am. I watched Pi Li M.I.T while having breakfast. I did a little of Chinese and A Maths revision before going to Gary's Mom's salon to get a brand new haircut. The hair salon was crowded so I was there for a hour. After that, I went home and washed up before going to Causeway Point for lunch. I went to the library to return the books, went to Burger King and went to Popular to buy Twilight and New Moon. I asked so many people for it and I have been waiting since last year.

The reasons why I cannot read the book:
1) " I forgot to bring" ( Heather)
2) " I lend it to my friend" ( Shi Jia)
3) " I lend it to my friend and I have to ask my sister" ( Esther)
4) " I left it in Batam" ( Lina)
5) What's worse is that I asked first but Aqidah gets to borrow it from Cherie. Kept me angry at Eileen and Aqidah for days!!!
6) " You can borrow it from your friends." ( Mummy)

I can't believe Mummy finally let me buy the book after months of begging. Then we went to Mr. Foo's ( the guy who makes the lenses for Mummy and me and he is also my dad's primary school classmate) shop and then we walked around Centrepoint. We bought a pair of sports shoes for me, some food and some basic neccessites. We had Sushi for dinner when we went home. This is the best day of my life and I hope I can go out with my family more often...

No comments: